IT Project Manager
Helient Systems is hiring! This is an extraordinary opportunity for a Mid-Level IT Project Manager to be an important contributor to the continued success of the area’s fastest growing Legal IT Services Provider and its expanding Professional Services Practice.
IT Project Manager Job Description:
- Manage client interactions and develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients.
- Manage multiple small, medium and large concurrent projects including timeline, deliverables, resources, financials, project governance and professional excellence.
- Serve as the primary client contact and project lead, ensuring the team’s progress against established goals.
- Manage client expectations and escalate issues to Practice Leader or other leadership as appropriate.
- Ensure financial measures are in place on every project to control costs, meet or exceed revenue and profitability goals.
- Provide oversight and review of change order requests.
- Foster teamwork, positive morale, open communication and “make this a great place to work” atmosphere.
Operational Excellence and Innovation
- Contribute to the development of process standards to increase quality, improve automation & process efficiencies, and reduce ongoing effort.
- Coordinate and contribute to documentation and tools that are needed to support client teams, including a standard project plan, client meeting agendas and project status reporting tools.
Demonstrated success in, and knowledge of, IT Desktop and Network/Infrastructure project management fundamentals.
- Experience in successfully leading IT project teams with multifaceted, competing priorities and deadlines, including virtual work teams.
- Background in Microsoft, Citrix, Network Storage and Infrastructure projects a plus.
- Ability to consult, collaborate, and work across roles at all levels of an organization.
- Strong analytical, integrative and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management, and project organization skills.
Commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Attention to detail and follow-through.
- 2+ years IT project management experience working with small, medium and large client facing projects.
- 4+ years of IT experience supporting ongoing client engagements.
- Experience with Smartsheet a plus
- Experience with ConnectWise a plus
- PMP preferred but not required
Law firm experience would be a plus but is not a requirement. Helient offers flexible working conditions, fantastic benefits, and a competitive salary. If you are looking to challenge yourself, work with a top-notch team, reap the rewards of success and have a lot of fun along the way, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.