We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
- What information we may collect.
- How we may use the information.
- How we may share the information.
- How we protect your information.
- Your choices regarding your personal information.
This Policy applies to Helient Systems LLC. This Policy may not apply to other Helient brands, divisions, websites and/or products or services. We may post additional information if more details are needed to explain our privacy practices.
Information We Collect
Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our website or otherwise give to us. For example, we collect information from you when you reserve an event, contact us, create an account, call us with a question, provide a referral, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we may collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
It may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a referral(s).
Information From Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
One type of cookie may allow us to identify you as a particular customer when you visit our website and to link your activities on our website to your other interactions with us. In combination with other information we collect, this cookie may facilitate the tailoring of advertisements and offers to you, sometimes in connection with interest-based advertising.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with visitors to our website, we may permit web analytics providers to collect information on our website using automated tools like cookies or web beacons. We also may share personal information with those providers. We may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. Interest-based advertising is covered in more detail below.
This website does not respond to Do Not Track instructions from browsers.
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs and social forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Requests for products, services or information
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Identifying you on our website and tailoring advertisements and offers to you based on your interactions with us, whether in person, via e-mail or mail, over the phone or online
- Facilitating interactions with Helient Systems and others, such as enabling you to email a link to a friend
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share the Information We Collect
Helient Systems does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. If you provide information to the company, this information may be combined or shared among current or future entities, including affiliates and subsidiaries, and will be governed by each of their privacy policies, as applicable. We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering packages
- Scheduling and performing installations
- Servicing products
- Maintaining our loyalty program
- Sending marketing communications
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing chat functions
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law. We also may share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Helient Systems, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
How We Protect the Information We Collect
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The Helient Systems’ website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our website such as ordering information including your name, address and credit card number.
Transfer of Personal Information To Other Countries
The server(s) hosting this website and our databases may be outside the country from which you access this Site and may be outside your country of residence. Therefore, when you submit personal information or Data to us (whether directly or through this Site), your information and Data may be transferred to various countries around the world that may not guarantee the same level of privacy protection as your country and may be accessible to law enforcement and regulatory authorities according to the laws of foreign jurisdictions. By submitting your personal information or Data to us (whether directly or through this Site), you consent and agree that we may collect, store, use, process, transfer, and share your personal information as described in this Policy (including store, use and transfer your personal information outside Australia, Canada, Mexico and the European Economic Area).
Your Choices Regarding the Information We Collect
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
- Request removal of your personal information from our blog or social forum
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us.
- Call 732-214-7410 with your request and current contact information.
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to email@example.com
- Send a letter with your request and current contact information to:
Helient Systems LLC
Attn: Marketing Department
980 Wheeler Way #160
Langhorne, PA 19047
We use third-party advertising companies to display ads when you visit our website or other sites on the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to this and other websites. We may also share personal information with these companies. In either case, the purpose is to provide ads about products and services that may be of interest to you.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites
980 Wheeler Way #160
Langhorne, PA 19047
Notice: This policy has been updated to better enable customers to understand how their information is collected, used and shared.