Helient Systems is hiring! This is an extraordinary opportunity for a senior executive to lead the technical operations of the area’s fastest growing IT Services Provider.
The Director of Technical Operations will create and maintain an environment for success for Helient’s technical team. The Director will recruit, retain and develop industry leading talent to deliver superior solutions for our clients, build market reputation for our company and create a rewarding workplace experience for our employees.
The Director will oversee the technical team in all operational areas of the company including project services, managed services, support services and project management. Positions and roles under the Director’s management include Regional Directors, Practice Leaders, Consultants, Architects, System Engineers, Project Engineers, Managed Service Engineers, Project Managers and Operations Coordinators. The Director will manage through a limited number of direct reports comprised of Practice Leads and regional Managing Directors.
Specific duties include:
- Track projects from kick-off to closure
- Implement appropriate resources assignments based on skills and commitment level.
- Oversee recruitment of incoming talent in conjunction with the HR Coordinator.
- Maintain the company’s skills inventory.
- Create an annual individualized development plan for all team members.
- Be a positive and supportive Leader who encourages team members to strive for excellence and high performance.
- Communicate daily with team members on assignments, accomplishments, issues, objectives, schedules, risks, and customer satisfaction.
- Provide annual reviews for all team members.
- Build direct customer relationships as part of the senior management team.
- Participate in sales campaigns and marketing events
The successful candidate will be self-driven and highly motivated with at least 10 years of IT management experience, possess excellent oral and written communication skills, strong attention to detail and well developed organizational skills.
Helient offers flexible working conditions, fantastic benefits, and a competitive salary. If you are looking to challenge yourself, work with a top-notch team, reap the rewards of success and have a lot of fun along the way, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss joining our team.