Helient Systems is hiring! This is an extraordinary opportunity for a Project Manager to be an important contributor to the continued success of the area’s fastest growing Legal IT Services Provider and its expanding Professional Services Practice.
To help satisfy the accelerating demand for our professional services clients, we are looking for a Project Manager to provide management, oversight and client support within our Greater Philadelphia Area service region. As this position is client-facing, the successful candidate will possess solid customer service and communication skills, strong attention to detail and dependable follow-up.
Your primary responsibility will be to manage Helient’s portfolio of projects and help evolve the process and framework to drive project and Company success. Your focus will be on who is doing what and when so the balance of the senior management team can focus on how and why. Tasks involved in this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage client interactions and develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients.
- Serve as the primary client contact and project lead, ensuring the team’s progress against established goals.
- Manage client expectations and escalate issues to the PMO Managing Director and Operations Director or other leadership as appropriate.
- Manage multiple small, medium, and large concurrent projects including timeline, deliverables, resources, financials, project governance and professional excellence.
- Create and maintain project plans, ensure timely updates and close out at completion of work.
- Communicate daily with team members on assignments, accomplishments, issues, objectives, budget, schedules, and risks.
- Identify project scope changes and prepare project change orders together with Sales and Engineering teams.
- Document action items, responsible party, due dates. Ensure no commitments fall through the cracks.
- Track recurring items such as monthly maintenance windows to ensure appropriate planning is performed in advance.
- Contribute to the development of process standards to increase quality, improve automation & process efficiencies, and reduce ongoing effort.
- Foster teamwork, positive morale, collaboration, and communication.
- Contribute to “make this a great place to work” atmosphere.
- Ensure financial measures are in place on every project to control costs, meet or exceed revenue and profitability goals.
- Review and approve timesheets.
- Drive billable utilization for each resource.
- Discuss important deviations with management and provide recommendations.
- Provide oversight and review of change order requests.
- Review and control project budgets, prepare and deliver client budget-to-actual reports.
- Degree or certification in Project Management is preferred, or willingness to work toward certifications.
- Minimum of 4 years of IT Project Management experience.
- General understanding of managing IT Infrastructure, IT Security, IT Networking, and IT Desktop & Application projects.
- Proficient with MS Project, Word, Excel, Teams, and other M365 Products .
- Excellent internal and client-facing communication skills.
- Strong organizational, meeting facilitation, negotiation, follow-up, and problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinker who can anticipate team needs and take initiative to present ideas and ask the right questions.
- Problem solver who can find solutions that meets business needs.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with concurrent deadlines.